RIDENDOCK SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY DELIVERY OF YOUR RIDENDOCK PRODUCTS
All RIDENDOCK products are delivered by a trained professional. Out of concern for the health and safety of the RIDENDOCK technician and community, we ask that if you’re feeling unwell or may have been exposed to COVID-19, or otherwise need to change your order please call us to reschedule for a later date. Please note that we are unable to commit to when that will be feasible given current constraints. Our technician will call 30-minutes before your delivery. When the technician arrives, please open the door before stepping back at least 3 meters to allow space to move the RIDENDOCK products inside. We ask that you allow plenty of space for the technician to come and go without coming into contact with obstacles or other individuals. Our technician will wipe down the RIDENDOCK products and leave a note explaining who to contact for assistance activating your RIDENDOCK products before leaving. Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we adapt to this changing situation. The health and safety of both you and our team are paramount, and we are doing our part to help prevent further spread of coronavirus. Once your RIDENDOCK product has been delivered: 1. Move the RIDENDOCK products to your desired location. 2. Plug the power supply into a wall jack. The LED on the power supply should light up. 3. Follow the steps to activate including connecting to your wifi (have your password handy) OUT OF AREA DELIVERY POLICY If you are currently living in an area that is outside of our coverage area, we will not be able to deliver a RIDENDOCK vehicle and/or smart dock to your location. To verify that you live in a serviceable area, please visit www.RIDENDOCK.com
RIDENDOCK RETURN POLICY RETURNING YOUR RIDENDOCK PRODUCTS
If you are not satisfied with your RIDENDOCK product (RIDENDOCK vehicle and/or smart dock), you can request a return within 15 days after delivery. RIDENDOCK’s guarantee does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents, subject to the terms of our RIDENDOCK Limited Warranty. Because of the size and weight of our products, we do not offer a refund for any shipping or delivery charges you may have paid to receive your RIDENDOCK products. Returns will be charged a return shipping fee of $250 or more for RIDENDOCK vehicles and smart docks. If your RIDENDOCK products (RIDENDOCK vehicle and/or smart dock) are returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise has signs of abuse, RIDENDOCK reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at RIDENDOCK’s sole discretion. If your RIDENDOCK product (RIDENDOCK vehicle and/or smart dock) is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, you may be charged an additional restocking fee. To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com
RIDENDOCK LIMITED WARRANTY
SunVessel Corp. DBA "RIDENDOCK" extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies to all of its products. Any other use of RIDENDOCK products shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the RIDENDOCK products will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the RIDENDOCK products only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the RIDENDOCK products remain in the possession of the original purchaser. RIDENDOCK warrants its products against defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods from the date of original delivery.
- RIDENDOCK VEHICLE BODY (see parts below): 12 MONTHS FROM DELIVERY DATE
- Control Board Assembly
- Hub Motors
- Rider Detect Sensors
- Steering Sensor Assembly
- Cabin Dashboard Assembly
- Steering Bar Bracket Assembly
- RIDENDOCK VEHICLE BATTERY: 180 DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE
- RIDENDOCK VEHICLE COMPONENTS SUBJECT TO WEAR (see parts below): 90 DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE
- Foot Mats
- Front and Rear Light Assembly
- Knee Control Bar Assembly
RIDENDOCK vehicles are not warranted against normal wear and tear, and it is important that you maintain the vehicle by inspecting it regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any parts that show signs of wear or damage should be removed from service immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org You will be responsible for the shipping cost and insuring the shipment of your product to RIDENDOCK, and assume the risk of loss in the event your product is lost or damaged during shipping. You must include your product in its original packaging or a RIDENDOCK approved package, which will be provided at a cost. RIDENDOCK is not responsible for improper packing or shipment.
- SMART DOCK: 12 MONTHS FROM DELIVERY DATE
RIDENDOCK warrants the smart dock and its components against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Smart docks are not warranted against normal wear and tear, and it is important that you maintain the smart dock by inspecting it regularly for any damage, loose parts or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures. Any parts that show signs of wear or damage should be removed from service immediately by contacting email@example.com You will be responsible for the shipping costs and insuring the shipment of your product to RIDENDOCK, and assume the risk of loss in the event your product is lost or damaged during shipping. You must include your product in its original packaging or a RIDENDOCK approved package, which will be provided at a cost. RIDENDOCK is not responsible for improper packing or shipment.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the RIDENDOCK product. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the RIDENDOCK product or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for RIDENDOCK to, at RIDENDOCK’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning RIDENDOCK product or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other RIDENDOCK products or services, non-RIDENDOCK products or labor, units that are, or that RIDENDOCK reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in a RIDENDOCK product, or Internet connectivity. RIDENDOCK does not warrant that the operation of RIDENDOCK products will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a RIDENDOCK authorized service technician).
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by RIDENDOCK.
- Damages caused by accident, collision, riding over obstacles, racing, fire, water, freezing, earthquake, dropping, oxidation, or chemicals. • Damages caused by improper charging, storage, operation, including, without limitation, use contrary to the users materials, use exceeding specified height, weight, and age limits, use on stairs, walls and curbs, or any extreme sports.
- Incidental or consequential damages. RIDENDOCK is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts.
- Any attempt to repair RIDENDOCK products creates a risk of injury and property damage. RIDENDOCK and SunVessel Corp. is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a RIDENDOCK or SunVessel Corp. authorized service technician. All repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK, and SunVessel Corp. shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted repairs. In addition, labor may no longer be covered if you move outside of RIDENDOCK’s service area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to “asnew” condition by RIDENDOCK may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
- Damage that does not arise from RIDENDOCK’s product design, technology, manufacturing, and quality.
Last Updated: August 1st, 2022
We collect information related to our Services and interactions directly from users, as well as from third parties. We may combine the information we collect from these various sources. The types of information we collect include:
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION such as your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, product interest, property details, hotel/building and room number. In order to use RIDENDOCK’s products and services, we may also require you to provide your driver’s license number.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION such as your credit card details and billing address in order to process your payments.
- LOCATION INFORMATION. We collect location information with your consent when you sign up and use our services. We collect and store the location information associated with the IP address of the device you use to access the Services, as well as your mobile device’s location information using GPS or Bluetooth (you can change your location/Bluetooth settings for your mobile device; however, certain features may not be available if you do so).
- TRIP AND USAGE INFORMATION. We collect trip and usage information such as journey start and stop times.
- PHOTO AND VIDEOS. We may collect photo and video information with your consent when you use our Services.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION. When you ask for customer service, support or other assistance, you can choose to provide us with your contact information so we can better respond to your requests and we may keep information about your engagement with our support services.
- INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES. We receive information about you when we use third-party partners such as marketing and advertising partners.
- INFORMATION THROUGH REFERRALS. You can choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Services. When you choose to use our referral service, we may ask for your contact’s name and email address and automatically send your contact a one-time email on your behalf inviting him or her to use our Services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your information, including information about your location, to:
- Provide the Services to you at your request including to manage your account and ride history.
- Monitor, track and service RIDENDOCK products, including when they are in use by you.
- Process payments, any discounts or special offers.
- Communicate with you about your account, interactions or transactions including service-related announcements such as changes to our policies.
- For marketing and analytics purposes.
- For research, evaluation of use, and troubleshooting purposes.
- To verify the identity of users and others with whom we interact.
- To improve and develop new products and services.
- To comply with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, e-mail, text message, social media and other electronic messages, through our websites and applications. When you sign up for our Services, we may send you text messages using an automated telephone dialing system to the mobile phone number you have provided, and message and data rates may apply.
We disclose the information we collect, in the following ways:
- BUSINESS PARTNERS. We may share your information with business partners who jointly sponsor programs, marketing and events with us.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS. We use a variety of trusted service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing and payment processing, push notifications, storage, bandwidth, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc.
- GENERAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS. Where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, to our tax advisors, legal counsel and other professional services entities or agents.
- AGGREGATE/ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We may share aggregate/anonymous information about use of the Services with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual, such as publishing a report on usage trends.
- In connection with the sale, transfer or financing of a significant part of RIDENDOCK’s business or its assets, including any such activities associated with a bankruptcy proceeding.
We use “cookies,” web beacons (a/k/a pixel tags), analytics devices and similar technologies (some of which are operated by third parties) to record your preferences, gather information about the use of our Services, personalize content and ads and track information about the performance of our advertisements. We may also use these technologies to monitor traffic and make the Services easier and/or more relevant for your use. We may combine this information with other information we collect from you.
COOKIES. These are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes and associate with small text files that we use to record certain information regarding your use of our online Services, your preferences and actions, and other device and usage data as described above. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process, personalize your use of the Services, or otherwise allow us to track your activities while using our Services. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline or block cookies if you prefer. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser or device to decline or block these technologies, some features of the Services may not work or may not work as designed.
PIXEL TAGS (a/k/a web beacons or clear GIFs). Pixel tags are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages or within emails. We or our service providers may use pixel tags in connection with our Services to, among other things, track the activities of users of the Services, help manage content, measure ad performance and compile statistics about usage. We or our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
ONLINE ADVERTISING. In order to display more relevant advertising on our Services, to manage our advertising on third-party sites, mobile apps and online services, and to measure and improve our ads and marketing efforts, we may work with companies such as Facebook, Google and other third-party social media companies, ad companies, ad exchanges, channel partners, measurement services and ad networks.
For more information and to exercise your choices regarding Facebook and Google ads:
You can also learn more about online advertising at www.aboutads.info/consumers and opt out of interest-based advertising from many participating ad companies at www.aboutads.info.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take technical, physical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. We encourage you to take steps to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access to your password or account by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information a for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which it is collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to provide you with customer service, answer queries or resolve technical problems), unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to establish, protect, or defend legal claims.
As a part of our services, your information may be transferred, accessed, stored and otherwise processed for the purposes described above, and subject to requests from law enforcement, in jurisdictions outside of your home jurisdiction in which we or our service providers operate. Some of these jurisdictions, including the United States, may not provide an equivalent level of data protection as your home jurisdiction. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge and agree to any such transfer, storage, or use.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
If you would like to update your preferences on the types of communications you receive from us, or opt out of marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the bottom of our emails. Please note that we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as important notices, payment confirmations and transaction-related emails and other information about your use of the Services.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of RIDENDOCK who are California residents to request certain information, once per year, regarding our disclosure of their personal information (as defined by California law) to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, or in the alternative, that we provide a cost-free means for consumers to opt out of any such sharing. To opt out of future sharing for these purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Monthly payments for RIDENDOCK products are based on 18/24 months at 0% APR and $0 down via Klarna.
- Delivery times are dependent on product availability.